Before

Before
This was taken Nov. '08.. a year and a month before I started dieting...so I was a little bigger than this..

1/22/10

Finally!

I got up early enough to go work out this morning!! yay! 2.51 miles...or 50 minutes... on the treadmill. Super fun! :)

Not much to discuss on here today... I haven't been exercising like I need to be... like... hardly ever..Not good... :/ But I have been sticking eating right!

I'm hoping to be able to exercise in the mornings and evenings this week..maybe push off a few more pounds before my next appointment, which is next Saturday, on Jan. 30th. Wow, 1 month down already?? Insane!!

I got a cookbook from Borders (yeah I know, I went somewhere other than Books-A-Million, it's a miracle!) the other day. It as a nutrional guide with every receipe. It's put out by Better Homes & Gardens and is low cal & low fat foods. And it's foods that we would enjoy daily..not the weird things that you'd rarely eat.. So, now Dad can't fuss and gripe that he doesn't know what to fix for me to eat for supper, lol.

And with that.. I have said all that I have to say at this time. Hope everyone is doing good, and keeping up with getting healthy!! :)

Current *unofficial* Weight:
229 lbs.

No comments: