Before

Before
This was taken Nov. '08.. a year and a month before I started dieting...so I was a little bigger than this..

7/7/09

STATUS:

Current weight: 245



Weight lost: 15



Goal Weight: 150

I'm doing something right..haha...better not jinx myself, right?? I will tell you this much. I had a sip of IBC Rootbeer Friday. I thought I was going to die. It landed in my stomach like a brick and my stomach cramped. SO apparenly coke products are out of the question now. I'm seriously NOT complaining. It just makes me feel good. I've been doing really good. I even went to the movies Saturday and didn't get anything. I had 1/2 a grilled caesar salad from wendy's.. :) I was tempted to go in there and have NACHOS for supper, but I decided to get a salad instead..so KUDOS to me! :) I was bad yesterday...I had pizza for lunch and ate left over pizza for supper. It wasn't an all bad pizza though. It had green olives, pepporoni, and roma tomatoes...and the box says zero trans fat, haha. But that's not the good part about yesterday... the good part came last night when I felt so gross. Not sick/puky gross.. More like "guilty" gross. And the only thing bad I had was the pizza...and a piece of candy. BUT no worries... I am back to my "getting healthy" eating. :) And I feel great.

I've had car problems..so I haven't been to work out in almost a week. BUT I can go pick my car up this evening, so no more excuses!! I will be back to my routine tomorrow. I think I'm going to jump over to the elliptical... I think I might switch up...do one week elliptical, next week treadmill. Something like that. I need to start working my arms more though...so I may just stick w/ elliptical, and make sure I do the one w/ the movie arms...if I'm cordinated enough to do that, haha.

I've also been taking slimquick w/ hoodia...and drinking only regular water or vitaminwater.

I hope all is going well with your 'getting healthy' routines :) Keep up the good work.

No comments: