Before

Before
This was taken Nov. '08.. a year and a month before I started dieting...so I was a little bigger than this..

6/25/09

haha

yeah...I haven't been to update this in forever! Sorry! Which that is mainly for me! I have pretty much stuck w/ my eating healthier kick. I've exercised at least in the mornings. Ate good. I did skimp the other day...I ate chips w/ my lunch.. But I felt HORRIBLE afterwards!! Supper is a problem for me though... I tend to try to over eat? I need to make myself not do that. I keep healthy snacks (yogurts and some type of fruit) around the house. So, it's not like I can't have a snack. Which I know I shouldn't...

My scale at home read 250 this morning. I didn't weigh on my scale at home before dieting, so I don't know if it's correct.... But that's what I'm going to go w/ now. So, I'm not even counting those 10 pounds (not that I'm counting pounds).

So, that's that. Woot.

2 comments:

JB said...

good luck!
I'm stuggling hard core! boo

Donna Jo said...

Thanks. I need all the luck I can get. I can't believe I've let myself get this big. It's so depressing!