Before

Before
This was taken Nov. '08.. a year and a month before I started dieting...so I was a little bigger than this..

6/11/09

6/10 results..

Well. Yesterday wasn't too bad. I don't think, haha.

Workout was good.
AM: 2 miles on the treadmill
PM: 20-30 minute walk w/ Elisa in our backyard/field.

Eating was ok.
Breakfast: slimfast w/ a banana
Lunch: left overs: redbeans/rice/sausage, snap beans
Supper: stuffed bell pepper, smothered squash green beans
Snacks for the day: fruit cup, popcicle
Drinks for the day: water, vitamin water or whatever it's called, tea sweetened with splenda

All in all, I think I did good. I felt good. I know I need to start trying to cut down on my carbs and starches. It's hard when my dad is doing the cooking. Love his cooking, but a lot of it isn't too good for us. I try. :)

2 comments:

JB said...

At least you eat veggies with you meals. That's something I've got to pick up on! lol

Donna Jo said...

Yeah, but I eat starchy veggies... oh well...